X103 - Secure NAS
- Advanced data encryption. Provides high security and prevents information leak.
- Various encryption architectures. Include whole disk encryption, partial disk encryption, and per user encryption.
- Encryption Algorithms. Supports 256/512 bits AES, DES, 3 DES, Twofish, SHA, MD5.
- Surveillance. Support external USB surveillance camera. User can view real-time video stream from web UI.
- Embedded hardened STEALTHOS. Delivers high performance and high reliability.
- Three HDD trays. Each can support HDD size up to 2TB. (HDD not included.)
- Two 1000Base-TX Ethernet ports. Can be connected to two different LANs at the same time.
- Large LCD panel. Displays important system information, e.g. IP address, system load, CPU temperature, fan speed, and disk usage, in a round robin fashion.
- Emergency notification. When abnormal circumstances occur, corresponding crisis information will be brought up on the LCD preempted to notify users. Additionally, sound alarm is generated to notify users.
- Three USB slots. Support hot pluggable external devices, e.g. UPS, multi-function printer (FAX/Printing), hard disks, and surveillance camera.
- Integrated multi-function card reader. Supports 50 kinds of hi-speed memory cards: micro SD, SD, SDHC, XD, MMC, MS, MS PRO DUO, M2.
- Easy system backup and restore. System administrators can export and import system configuration, system data and user data easily.
- Easy firmware upgrade.
- Dynamic DNS support.
- RAID 5 supports.
- CIFS. Provides network file sharing mechanism compatible with Microsoft and SMB protocols.
- User management. Provides capability of creating and managing unlimited number of users. Each user has individual profile and permissions.
- Access control management. Provides fine-grained access control matrix for each individual directory and each user.
- Backup system. Provides up to 3 sets of backup with customizable schedules. User can recover old versions of their data.
- Web UI. Provides an easy setup and management interface via 128bit SSL encrypted channel.
- Web-based file manager. Provides complete file operations including browse, copy, move, delete, upload, and download.
- Secure download. Facilitate users share their file on network by creating a temporary and unique URL for easy download. Optional notification email sending is also available.
- Web-based restore manager. Helps users browse/restore their files from 3 backup sets.
- Graphical status and statistics reports. Help administrators monitor system status.
- Detailed system and access logs. Provide complete system auditing.
- Integrated groupware. Helps users collaborate with others by using web browser or mobile devices.
- Groupware calendar system. Enables users to plan their own schedules and view others' public schedule.
- Groupware message system. Facilitates user send/reply messages to other users.
- Groupware bulletin system. Provides users a public message broadcasting and discussion venue.
- Handy address book. Helps users store contact information like phone, fax, email, address, and etc.