Last Modified: May 10, 2017
For credit card subscribers, if you (the "User") sign up for, pay for, use or participate in any account (the "Account") or the service (the "Service") provided by drivensrk.com or its owner, DrivenBI LLC (collectively referred to herein as "drivensrk.com"), then you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
For non-credit card subscribers, please refer to your specific DrivenBI Cloud Subscription or License Agreement for the terms and conditions.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service or open an Account at drivensrk.com.
- All of the information you provide to drivensrk.com in order to complete the signup process is true and accurate in every respect.
- You may not use the Service or Account for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for all activity and information (content, data, graphics, photos, links — collectively called the "Information") that are uploaded into or downloaded from your Account.
- You may not use the Service or Account in any way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction, any copyright or privacy laws that govern your Information and the laws of the United States.
- You must not transmit, upload into or download from your Account any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. drivensrk.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from a User’s failure to maintain the security of an Account and/or password.
- drivensrk.com understands that your Information and Account belong to you and that you want to keep them private. drivensrk.com will not disclose any Information uploaded to its servers to anyone without your permission or unless legally required to or to enforce or protect its rights or to defend any claim or action brought against drivensrk.com.
- drivensrk.com understands that credit cards expire and other billing problems sometimes occur. For this reason, no Service will be terminated or suspended for billing or payment issues until at least two email notices have been sent to the User in 15 days. However, if two notices of billing or payment problems have been sent and payment is past due for 30 days, then drivensrk.com may terminate the Service without further warning.
- drivensrk.com understands that all Users can suffer when only a few Users abuse the Service. Therefore, drivensrk.com expressly reserves the right to deny the Service and close the Accounts of Users who use the Service in a way that places excessive strain on drivensrk.com infrastructure, e.g., excessive CPU or network consumption, etc.
Other Very Important Terms:
- drivensrk.com bills monthly and is entitled to payment in advance for the Service.
- Users with credit card subscriptions are solely responsible for properly canceling their subscriptions in the user account settings on drivensrk.com. An email request to cancel a subscription is not considered cancellation. The credit card subscription cancellation becomes effective by the end of the billing period that is effective at the time users perform the cancel action on drivensrk.com. During this period of time the User can archive and download all their data from drivensrk.com.
- Once a subscription cancellation becomes effective, all data will be immediately deleted from the servers of drivensrk.com. Since deletion of all data is final, please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your subscription before doing so.
- Users with custom subscriptions are required to contact the drivensrk.com sales representative to cancel a custom subscription. Please be sure that you archived and downloaded all your data before requesting for the cancellation of subscription.
- If drivensrk.com determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or breached any of these Terms of Service, then your drivensrk.com subscription may be suspended and you have read-only access to the Service. In this event, your data is not removed from the Service, although you will not be able to access it by any means other than archive and download.
- If drivensrk.com determines, in its sole discretion, that your account should be closed due to violation of the aforementioned terms in "Your Promises" section, your subscription may be canceled and your Information may be deleted.
- drivensrk.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to drivensrk.com. Users must check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes.
- These Terms of Service and the relationship between User and drivensrk.com are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of the State of California. User irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of California with respect to any proceedings, which may be brought at any time relating in any way to these Terms of Service and any dispute between User and drivensrk.com.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between User and drivensrk.com with respect to the Service, Information and use of drivensrk.com.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, then the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- User agrees that drivensrk.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
Last Modified: May 10, 2017
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of data we receive from users of drivensrk.com
and or customers of the owner of drivensrk.com, DrivenBI LLC (collectively referred to herein as "drivensrk.com"). By
using drivensrk.com, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Information Collection and Use
While using drivensrk.com, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which may include,
but is not limited to your name, your company name, and your email address ("Personal Information"). drivensrk.com uses
your Personal Information only for identifying your user account on drivensrk.com and/or contacting you.
While using drivensrk.com, you may upload data that is relevant to your organization ("Customer Data"). You and your users
will be the only consumer of your Customer Data through functionalities offered by drivensrk.com. drivensrk.com will
not disclose any Customer Data without your permission or unless legally required to or to enforce or protect the rights
of drivensrk.com or to defend any claim or action brought against drivensrk.com. drivensrk.com will not use Customer
Data or derive information from it for any advertising or similar commercial purposes.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit drivensrk.com ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include
information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages that you
visit on drivensrk.com, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not
accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of drivensrk.com.
Your user account password is stored on drivensrk.com with irreversible one way encryption. We do not have access to your
password in its plain text format.
All data transmission over the Internet between your browser and drivensrk.com and encrypted using SSL.
drivensrk.com will not disclose any information we collected from you without your permission or unless legally required
to or to enforce or protect the rights of drivensrk.com or to defend any claim or action brought against drivensrk.com.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, please be advised that no method of data transmission
over the Internet, or method of storing data electronically, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable
means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. And, you are responsible for keeping
your password secure. drivensrk.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from a user's failure to maintain
the security of an account and/or its password.
drivensrk.com may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters and/or other information that would help
with your using drivensrk.com.
this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and to be bound by the modified
you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on drivensrk.com.