If you are a user at OUP, you may login here:
||Avoid having to verify your email address,
and drop-off files to non OUP users.
Anyone may perform the following activities:
||Drop-off (upload) a file for a user at OUP (email verification required).
||Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you.
OUP File Transfer is a service to make it easy for you to move files, including large files up to 20.0 GB, in and out of OUP.
- If you are a member of OUP, you can log in with your OUP domain account and password and send files to anyone, in or out of OUP.
Start by logging in and then clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are not a member of OUP, you cannot log in but you can still send files to people in OUP if you know their email address.
Start by clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are a member of OUP and wish to ask someone outside OUP to send you some files, you can make the process a lot easier for them by logging in and then clicking the "Request a Drop-off" button.
This means the other person does not have to pass any tests to prove who they are, which makes the whole process a lot quicker for them.
- Files are automatically deleted from OUP File Transfer 28 days after you upload them, so you don't need to manually clean up.
- How secure is OUP File Transfer?